Monday, November 12, 2007

Boogie 'Til You Puke Mix Tape Extended

This is another Mix Tape, but when I went to rip it to my hard drive I found it had bad wow and flutter and decided that I liked it so much, that I would get all the tunes together from my hard drive and reassemble it into a music file. And while I was at I just kept adding to it. So now it's almost 3 hours long and contains 33 tunes. More road trip material for your next cruise.

1) "BOOGIE TIL YOU PUKE" by Root Boy Slim & The Sex Change Band (3:23)
2) "Flying Turkey Trot" by REO Speedwagon (2:35)
3) "157 Riverside Avenue" by REO Speedwagon (7:38)
4) "Ridin' the Storm Out" by REO Speedwagon (5:47)
5) "HEARTBREAK OF PSORIASIS" by Root Boy Slim & The Sex Change Band (3:46)
6) "They Call It Rock" by Rockpile (3:49)
7) "Crawling from the Wreckage" by Rockpile (3:03)
8) "I Knew the Bride (When She Used to Rock & Roll)" by Rockpile (2:49)
9) "Red Hot" by Robert Gordon (2:20)
10) "Boppin' the Blues" by Robert Gordon (2:39)
11) "PLAYIN IN THE DIRT" by ROBERT CRAY (5:18)
12) "RIGHT NEXT DOOR" by ROBERT CRAY (5:21)
13) "Corduroy" by Pearl Jam (4:38)
14) "Band On The Run" by Paul McCartney (5:00)
15) "I Saw Her Standing There" by Paul McCartney (3:08)
16) "No More Tears" by Ozzy Osbourne (7:13)
17) "Junkie" by Ozzy Osbourne (4:16)
18) "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo (6:21)
19) "In Bloom" by Nirvana (4:14)
20) "Words (Between the Lines of Age)" by Neil Young (11:07)
21) "All Along the Watchtower" by Neil Young (8:11)
22) "NANTUCKET SLEIGHT RIDE" by MOUNTAIN (15:37)
23) "Heartshine" by Mother Love Bone (4:37)
24) "This Property Is Condemned" by Maria McKee (4:44)
25) "Breathe, Money, Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb" by Pink FLoyd from LIVE8 (20:38)
26) "Bus 29, Blue Breeze" by Livin' Blues (8:24)
27) "PINK SLIP" by Leslee "Bird" Anderson (3:04)
28) "Babe Im Gonna Leave You (live)" by Led Zeppelin (9:12)
29) "Since I've Been Loving You" by Led Zeppelin (6:56)

Multiple Codecs and compression bit rates

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U4Z6YB1G

No comments:

What This Is All About

I've been collecting live music from various sources since the mid to late 70's. Radio shows, TV broadcasts, radio show pre-FM CD's and vinyl LP's and some trades. Most of the shows posted here, I recorded and ripped myself. I always had top of the line stereo equipment and cassette and open reel recorders for those on air broadcasts.

I've downloaded plenty of bootlegged concerts from various blogs. As a rule I will only post stuff from my collection and not what is already available out there.

I also post out of print CDs and LPs from my collection.
I will repost from my readers anything someone sends me as long as it is either out of print or something that's not from someone else's blog. If you want to share a link for a cool item on your blog, or someone else's, please feel free to post it in the comments........

Enjoy and please leave a comment and pass this blog along.

Can you believe that so many out there are starving for the old WHFS? Amazing!

If you leave a comment, how about using a nickname instead of Anonymous. At least make up something please. Thanks!

I have reconsidered my position...and will re-upload dead links, so long as you go to that particular post and make the request from the comments page...

Blog Archive



“Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST…”---Frank Zappa

The Equipment Used For All Those Rips

The Equipment Used For All Those Rips
Old School!

The Home Office

The Home Office
It Rocks!

All this fits on a little 'ol Hard Drive?

All this fits on a little 'ol Hard Drive?




kayaker729 at yahoo dot com, Maryland, United States







Project Object

Project Object

Crack The Sky

Candye Kane

Candye Kane

Quay Lude

Quay Lude

Chimney Slide

Chimney Slide
Smoke Hole Canyon